Insurance that covers the driver's accident, in case of the following risks:
- Limit of liability 25,000,000 € for damages caused to third parties, including passengers and relatives on the vehicle. The driver is excluded.
- Extension of the guarantee for damage caused by the use of vehicles in private areas, including airport sites.
- Extension to cover traffic accidents caused by vehicles towing trailers and to cover damage caused by trailers.
- Extension of Liability for damage involuntarily caused to third parties by persons transported during the vehicle’s use.
- Extension (for commercial vehicles only) for damage caused to third parties during vehicle loading and unloading operations, when such operations are not performed by mechanical means.
- Validity in the Italian Republic, Vatican City, the Republic of San Marino, all states of the European Union, and in all the other states belonging to the Green Card system, whose international abbreviations are not crossed out on the card.
- Penalty for a passive or insolvency claim, as specifically indicated in the vehicle hire offer for the vehicle that was ordered.